To all my friends and loved ones. Can’t say that I am sorry to see 2010 go, a thoroughly shit year for many, and including me. Trying to remain hopeful that 2011 will be a better year in the face of certain hardship thanks to the current Tory government. But still, I remain optimistic and determined to achieve as much as possible.
So, my goals for 2011 are thus.
1. Start riding my bike again.
2. Paint and create every single day.
3. Take my cameras out, every trip.
4. Take more time out to read.
5. Spend less time online.
6. Don’t shout.
7. Count my blessings every day.
8. Be a good Mummy…all the time.
9. Be more forgiving and let things go..
10. Stay optimistic.
That’s it. Not earth shattering. Just simple.
If you are interested in purchasing any original pieces, postcards and prints then please visit my ART SHOP.